Writer： admin Time：2021-06-19 Browse：210℃
The debugging steps of horizontal stainless steel sterilizer are as follows:
1. Turn on the power switch and emergency stop switch of the control box. The power indicator lights up and the screen appears on the PT computer display. Manual operation mode button, you can enter the manual mode.
2. Point to the animal feed pump and hot water pump and make sure the direction of rotation matches the arrow symbol.
3. Check whether the temperature display value is normal (at this time, the temperature display value is close to room temperature, and the thermometer display value is almost the same). If there is a problem, check the platinum thermistor probe.
4. Open the regulating valve of the main valve for compressed air and stabilize the pressure behind the pressure reducing valve at 0.1 to 0.6 MPa.
5. Open the main steam valve of the sterilizer and adjust the steam pressure reducing valve to stabilize the pressure behind the pressure reducing valve at 0.3-0.4mpa.
6. Fill the hot water tank with clean water, and then turn on the hot water pump.
7. Pour clean water (simulated material) into the material balance tank, turn on the fire pump and material pump, and check the tightness of the whole system pipeline.
8. Open the manual drain valve on the steam pipe to drain condensate and impurities, and then open the main steam valve and steam valve buttons.
9. Adjust the opening of the hot water stop valve to make the hot water flow 1.1 times of the material flow.
The above is the introduction of the debugging steps of horizontal stainless steel sterilization pot. I believe that through the description of this paper, you can understand the sterilization pot. I hope the above content can help you. In addition, if you want to know more information, you can pay more attention to our website!
Add: 10047 Xinxing Road, Xinxing Town, Zhucheng City, Shandong Province, China